Welcome to Schoolzine
Dear Parents, Carers and Staff
From the beginning of Term 3, Monday, 12 July 2021, the College will be launching Schoolzine, a new communications platform that will replace Skoolbag.
Schoolzine is a great way for parents and carers to keep up to date with all the latest College information including:
• Emergency Notifications
• Principals Messages
• College Calendar
• Excursion Information Notes
• Community Notices
• Careers Information
• Seaspray Café Menus and Updates
• Uniform Shop information … and more
How do I access Schoolzine?
There are three ways you can access Schoolzine:
- Email – Parents and carers who have a Sentral Parent Portal email have automatically been subscribed to all College year groups, from Kinder to Year 12, and will commence receiving Schoolzine emails from the College from Monday, 12 July 2021.
- SZAPP – Download the App and receive notifications directly to your mobile device
- College Website – Look for the Schoolzine News Feed tile on our Website home page or click on the Latest News on the bottom right hand side of the website.
The information published on all three streams will be exactly the same ... so no matter which option you choose, whether you're at your computer or using your mobile, you’ll always be kept up to date about what’s happening at Lumen Christi.
How to Download SZAPP to your mobile device
The Schoolzine app "SZAPP" is completely free for parents and carers to download.
Remember to update your child’s year group subscriptions …
Because you have automatically been subscribed to all College years groups, from Kinder to Year 12, you may choose to update your subscriptions to reflect your child’s year groups. You can update your subscriptions by:
- SZAPP - select the “Manage” tab and toggle to update your child’s year groups; or
- Email – use the “Manage Profiles” link at the bottom of any Schoolzine email to update your child’s year groups.
Where’s the College Calendar?
A new College calendar has been created and you can now access it by either:
- SZAPP - use the “Calendar” tile in SZAPP
- College website – Look for the College Calendar tile on the website home page. or follow the Connect > Calendar tabs on the College website.
Do you have further questions? Try the Schoolzine FAQ’s page at https://www.schoolzine.com/szapp-faq
Help and more information ...
LUMEN FEAST DAY
Our annual Feast Day - Lumen Day - will be held on Wednesday 11 August 2021. More information about the celebrations will be available soon. In the meantime please contact the College by telephoning (02) 6495 8888 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
MALE CHOIR REUNION
RESCHEDULED - NOW 21 AUGUST 2021
If you have already booked via Try Booking your payment will be valid for the new date.
It’s been 10 years since the LCCC Male Choir was formed. To celebrate the occasion, the College is inviting all past and present Choir members and their friends & families to a reunion. For more information please contact Eileen Reckord at the College.