Lumen Christi Catholic College is a dynamic learning environment. We are dedicated to educating the whole person, and to providing a diverse range of opportunities which enable young people to be the best they can be, whilst valuing the input of parents and carers and the wider community in this mission. Enrolment at Lumen Christi is open to all who are willing to support the philosophy, values and aims of Catholic schooling. Families who choose a Catholic school for their children do so on the understanding that they respect and agree to support the Catholic identity of the school and acknowledge the importance of religious education for their children. Parents and carers can read more about our Enrolment Policy here.
Students with special needs are welcomed at Lumen Christi. Please contact our Enrolment Officer for further information.
We look forward to welcoming you to our College community.
Enrolment dates for 2020
- Our Kindergarten 2020 enrolment period commences Term 2, 30 April 2019, letters of offer will be sent to families in September 2019.
- The Year 7 2020 enrolment period commences Term 2, 30 April 2019.
How to Enrol Your Child Online ...
Once you've decided on Lumen Christi for your child's education, you will need to complete the online enrolment form below.
It's important to remember that submitting an online enrolment form does not guarantee your child's enrolment at the College. Your child's enrolment will depend on the outcome of their enrolment interview.
As soon as you've submitted your Enrolment Form please contact our Enrolment Officer to book an interview.
In addition to completing the Online Enrolment form, parents/carers and students will need to print and complete the following documents and present these at your enrolment interview:
- Student Code of Conduct Agreement - required for all Kindergarten to Year 12 enrolments
- Acceptable Network Usage Agreement - required for all Year 7 to Year 12 enrolments.
Our Enrolment Officer will advise at the time of interview booking of any other supporting documentation you may need to bring to interview. To help you prepare for your interview we have also provided a list of these documents below.
So we can best meet your child's needs and educational requirements it is essential that you advise our Enrolment Officer of any known physical, medical or learning needs at the time of making your enrolment interview.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have already commenced an enrolment application and it is still incomplete, to access this application, you will need to go back to your first email that had the original access code and click on the code that was provided. This will take you to your application that you have already commenced and will ensure you do not create a second enrolment application for your child.
List of documents you will need to provide at your child's enrolment interview:
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Student Code of Conduct Agreement (see above)
- Acceptable Network Usage Agreement (see above)
Orientation Days and Information Sessions
Year 10 - 12 2020 PST HSC Course Advice Evening - Tuesday 27 August 2019
Year 9 -11 2020 Education Pathways and Subject Selection Evening - Thursday 22 August 2019
Year 7 Orientation Day
The College will be conducting our Year 7 2020 Orientation Day on Friday, 29 November 2019 from 9:00am to 3:20pm. Your child must have received an offer of enrolment in order to come along to Orientation Day. If you have not received an enrolment offer, but would like your child to attend Orientation Day please contact Sandra Foley at the College on 6495 8829 or email email@example.com
Students should wear their primary sports uniform and runners. Bring pencil case, recess, lunch, drink & hat.
Please note a sausage sizzle will also be held at lunchtime
Students attending our Orientation Day who require bus transport should contact local buslines to check pick-up/drop-off locations and times.
Kindergarten Orientation Program
- Day 1 Tuesday, 5 November 2019 – 9:00am to 10:15am
- Day 2 Thursday, 14 November 2019 – 9:00am to 10:15am
- Day 3 Tuesday, 19 November 2019 – 9:00am to 10:15am
- Day 4 Thursday, 28 November 2019 – 9:00am to 10:15am- This day includes an information session for parents commencing at 9:00am.
Children attend all 4 days and bring a drink.
Your child must have received an offer of enrolment in order to come along to our Orientation Program. If you have not received an enrolment offer, but would like your child to attend the Program please contact Sandra Foley at the College on 6495 8829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates for all other events are advertised on Skoolbag. Further information can also be obtained from our Enrolment Officer.
College Handbook and more information
To find out more about Lumen Christi please download our College Handbook or telephone our Enrolment Officer on 6495 8892.