How to Enrol
ENROLMENTS FOR 2022 - Online applications for next year are not live until early April. Please revisit this site again then.
ENROLMENTS FOR 2021 - If you are enquiring about enrolment for 2021, please contact our Enrolment Officer on 6495 8888.
Lumen Christi Catholic College is a dynamic learning environment. We are dedicated to educating the whole person and to providing a diverse range of opportunities which enable young people to be the best they can be, whilst valuing the input of parents, carers and the wider community in this mission. Enrolment at Lumen Christi is open to all who are willing to support the philosophy, values and aims of Catholic schooling and students with special needs are welcomed at Lumen Christi.
Families who choose a Catholic school for their children do so on the understanding that they respect and agree to support the Catholic identity of the school and acknowledge the importance of religious education for their children. Parents and carers can read more about our Enrolment Policy here.
Required Documents for 2021
List of documents you will need to provide at your child's enrolment interview:
- Student Code of Conduct Agreement - required for all Kindergarten to Year 12 enrolments. Please print and complete.
- Acceptable Network Usage Agreement - required for all Year 7 to Year 12 enrolments. Please print and complete.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
College Handbook and more information - currently being updated
To find out more about Lumen Christi, please download our College Handbook or telephone our Enrolment Officer on 6495 8829.
|Enrolment Officer||Mrs Catherine Martino|
|Phone||02 6495 8829|