Lumen Christi Catholic College is a dynamic learning environment. We are dedicated to educating the whole person and to providing a diverse range of opportunities which enable young people to be the best they can be, whilst valuing the input of parents, carers and the wider community in this mission. Enrolment at Lumen Christi is open to all who are willing to support the philosophy, values and aims of Catholic schooling and students with special needs are welcomed at Lumen Christi.
Families who choose a Catholic school for their children do so on the understanding that they respect and agree to support the Catholic identity of the school and acknowledge the importance of religious education for their children. Parents and carers can read more about our Enrolment Policy here.
We look forward to welcoming you to our College community.
How to Enrol Your Child Online ...
Once you've decided on Lumen Christi for your child's education, you will need to complete the online enrolment form by following the link below.
When you have submitted your online Enrolment Application, you will receive a confirmation email.
The confirmation email advises the College will be in contact with you, however you will need to contact our Enrolment Officer to arrange an enrolment interview.
Your child’s enrolment is dependent on the outcome of their enrolment interview.
It is important to remember that submitting an enrolment form does not guarantee your child’s enrolment at Lumen Christi.
So we can best meet your child's needs and educational requirements it is essential that you advise our Enrolment Officer of any known physical, medical or learning needs at the time of making your enrolment interview.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have already commenced an enrolment application and it is still incomplete, to access this application, you will need to go back to your first email that had the original access code and click on the code that was provided. This will take you to your application that you have already commenced and will ensure you do not create a second enrolment application for your child.
List of documents you will need to provide at your child's enrolment interview:
- Student Code of Conduct Agreement - required for all Kindergarten to Year 12 enrolments. Please print and complete.
- Acceptable Network Usage Agreement - required for all Year 7 to Year 12 enrolments. Please print and complete.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
College Handbook and more information
To find out more about Lumen Christi please download our College Handbook or telephone our Enrolment Officer on 6495 8888.
||Mrs Sandra Foley
||02 6495 8888
||02 6495 8887