As an integral element of our ongoing communication with parents and carers, the following Parent/Student/Teacher (PST) Interviews, Subject/Course Information Evenings and Open Days will be conducted at the College during 2022:
- Primary Three Way Interviews – Tuesday 21st March and Wednesday, 22nd March 2023.
- Year 7 to Year 10 Parent/Student/Teacher Interviews – Thursday, 4 May 2023.
- Year 11 to Year 12 Parent/Student/Teacher Interviews – Thursday, 15 June 2023.
- Year 10, Stage 6 2023 Subject Expo Evening – Thursday 29 June 2023.
- Primary Learning Journey – Wednesday, 6 September 2023.
- Year 7 to Year 10 Parent/Student/Teacher Interviews – Thursday, 19 October 2023.
- Year 12, 2023 Parent/Student/Teacher Interviews – Thursday, 9 November 2023.
College Open Day and Information Session
College Open Day & Information Session – Wednesday, 24 May 2023, 9:00am to 5:00pm, Information session for prospective parents and their families will commence at 11:45am.
Kindergarten Orientation days have been planned for:
- Day 1: Thursday, 2 November 2023 – 9:00am to 10:30am.
- Day 2: Tuesday, 7 November 2023 – 9:00am to 10:30am.
- Day 3: Thursday, 16 November 2023 – 9:00am to 10:30am.
- Day 4: Tuesday, 21 November 2023 – 9:00am to 10:30am.
Year 7 Orientation day will be held on Wednesday, 22 November 2022 from 9:00am to 3:20pm.
Changes to Times and Dates of Events
These dates may be subject to change at the discretion of the College and/or depending on COVID-19 restrictions. Any changes will be advised to parents and carers via Schoolzine.
Bookings for Parents, Student, Teacher Interviews
Times, locations and how to book Parent/Student/Teacher interviews will be advised via Schoolzine as they become available.
More Information ...
Information about the above events will be made available via Schoolzine.
- Kindergarten 2024 and Year 7 2024 parents/carers who have completed the College enrolment process will receive an email with more information about Orientation Days during Term 4, 2023.
- Information about our Open Day will be available on Schoolzine, local newspapers and our College website during April/May 2023.
Should you have any queries in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact the College by emailing email@example.com or telephoning (02) 6495 8888.